Fall is here!!!

I will be taking orders September thru Oct 24th, due to my #2 baby arriving in November! Check out some of my new applique designs and products! The newest addition is a collection of "mini's". These are all thread embroidery designs that are smaller and match many of the appliques I have. There are only a handful, but are super cute for a different twist! I also have a new circle monogram for boys or girls. Super cute.

I continually update my blog to post pictures of some things I have done so folks can get ideas. Keep in mind these are just samples of orders I have done and can customize as needed. Let me know if you are interested in placing an order!

As I am just a novice at this business I have more to choose from in the way of appliques vs monograms. I do have several adorable monogram styles, but not as many different designs (ie diamond, etc) and size options at the moment. I am sticking with no bigger than about 4 in monograms.

Happy shopping! Thanks!

Clark Lee
clarkblee@yahoo.com
803-315-9479


Saturday, November 27, 2010

I will be taking orders though the end if the year and then will resume again the first of March. Think about outfits for the winter, birthday, and baby gifts you may want to have between now and then! I will most likely do a one time order late Jan as well.

There are many adorable holiday and winter designs, as well as year round designs for boys and girls, young and older! Fabrics can be changed if desired. Check out the links to the right of the page for new designs. There are great sales going on right now and I will order as needed for no charge during sale!

As I am just a novice at this business I have more to choose from in the way of appliques vs monograms. I do have several adorable styles, but not as many different monogram designs (ie diamond, etc) and size options at the moment. I am sticking with no bigger than about 4 in monograms.

Happy shopping!

Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment