September is here and it is time to start thinking about fall t-shirts, gifts, back to school, holidays galore and more! I have a variety of pumpkins, turkeys, Christmas, as well as the wide variety of other adorable designs and monograms. I just got a new cute circle monogram that is great for both boys and girls. Been working on baby items for myself and friends this week! :) So- think ahead for the fall and holiday wardrobe and let me know if interested in ordering. I hear long sleeved shirts are out at WalMart (and I am sure target too) and cute this year!
Fall also is a busy in the Lee household with baby #2 arriving in November! That being the case I will be taking orders September through October 24th. That will give me the last week of Oct to finish up orders before Halloween and prepare for baby to arrive! After that I will be taking a "maternity leave" of sorts until the spring.
Happy Back to School!
Fall is here!!!
I will be taking orders September thru Oct 24th, due to my #2 baby arriving in November! Check out some of my new applique designs and products! The newest addition is a collection of "mini's". These are all thread embroidery designs that are smaller and match many of the appliques I have. There are only a handful, but are super cute for a different twist! I also have a new circle monogram for boys or girls. Super cute.
I continually update my blog to post pictures of some things I have done so folks can get ideas. Keep in mind these are just samples of orders I have done and can customize as needed. Let me know if you are interested in placing an order!
As I am just a novice at this business I have more to choose from in the way of appliques vs monograms. I do have several adorable monogram styles, but not as many different designs (ie diamond, etc) and size options at the moment. I am sticking with no bigger than about 4 in monograms.
Happy shopping! Thanks!
Clark Lee
clarkblee@yahoo.com
803-315-9479
I will be taking orders September thru Oct 24th, due to my #2 baby arriving in November! Check out some of my new applique designs and products! The newest addition is a collection of "mini's". These are all thread embroidery designs that are smaller and match many of the appliques I have. There are only a handful, but are super cute for a different twist! I also have a new circle monogram for boys or girls. Super cute.
I continually update my blog to post pictures of some things I have done so folks can get ideas. Keep in mind these are just samples of orders I have done and can customize as needed. Let me know if you are interested in placing an order!
As I am just a novice at this business I have more to choose from in the way of appliques vs monograms. I do have several adorable monogram styles, but not as many different designs (ie diamond, etc) and size options at the moment. I am sticking with no bigger than about 4 in monograms.
Happy shopping! Thanks!
Clark Lee
clarkblee@yahoo.com
803-315-9479
No comments:
Post a Comment